Taiwan Part 2

The second half of my trip to Taiwan started with a long bus ride up the mountains to a village called Jionfen. It had to be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and I really hope to go back there someday. It was a great place to appreciate Taiwan's hundreds of mountains and beautiful scenery.








While we were there, we were able to participate in Jionfen's popular tradition of releasing flying lanterns into the sky. We all wrote our wishes down and sent it off together.



We spent the last day exploring Taipei. Here are some more of my favorite pictures!

One of my favorite meals in Taipei was the beef noodle soup on the last night. Yum!

Taipei 101 at night

Motorcycles everywhere!

We drove though a colorful religious procession on the way to one of our destinations.
The last place we visited was a garden built at the mansion of an important family in Taipei